TaylorMade provides roofing and exterior services to the Wichita and surrounding area. In addition to Roofing we build and/or repair decks and fences. We also offer siding, gutter, and window replacements. More information on each service is provided below.
A seemingly minor part of your home, improper gutter maintenance can cause major damage. A compromised drainage system can result in damage to shingles, building foundations, driveways, walkways and landscaping. TaylorMade installs many gutter systems, including
- Seamless Gutters
- The Seamless Gutter is a continuous gutter that is both strong and visually appealing. Seamless gutters are fabricated on site by our gutter technicians and available in virtually any color
- Gutter Guard
- Add Gutter Guard accessories and never clean your gutters again! These steel micro mesh gutter protection systems keep leaves, pine needles and tiny roof sand grit from entering your gutter system.
Whether you are remodeling, renovating or building a new home, TaylorMade Exteriors can help deliver unmatched beauty, strength and energy savings when it comes to your windows. Our replacement windows are custom-made to fit your current window openings precisely. They are easier to install because they require no additional wall construction, in comparison to stock windows found at your local retailer. With additional options such as Clima Tech glass insulation system, glass breakage warranty, sloped sills for increased water drainage and up to 16 colors and wood grains to choose from we are confident we have exactly the window you are looking for to improve the look and energy efficiency of your home.
Call us today for your free estimate and to ask how you can earn a free window.
TaylorMade provides expert fencing solutions to the Wichita area. Below are some of the fence types TaylorMade offers
- Traditional Wood Fences
- Cedar is the most common lumber type used for wood fences. Cedar is an organic, all-natural choice of fencing material and will likely appeal to anyone concerned about the environment.
- Cedar Fences blend well with flowers and foliage which will give your yard a natural look.
- Treated Wood Fences
- These chemically treated wood fences resist the elements. These options allow you to hold on to the integrity associated with natural wood
- Vinyl Fences
- Vinyl fences won't split or crack. They don't get termite damage, fungus, or dry rot. They're also fire resistant.
- One of the biggest distinctions is how low maintenance this material can be. Dirt is easily sprayed off of vinyl fences due to their glossy, non-porous surfaces
- Wrought Iron Fences
- Wrought iron is made from an iron alloy, so it’s extremely durable and strong. Wrought iron fences provide excellent security, are impervious to insects, and come in a highly stylized black powder-coat finish that both weathers nicely and is immediately recognizable.
- Chainlink Fences
- Chain link fences are almost as classic as the traditional wood fence. Chain link is strong, economical, and insect and weather proof.